The man just loves talking about this movie. So I compiled a list of claims that were all made by the man or someone close to the man.
1) Mark Millar confirmed that there will be Sentinels in the movie.
2) Bryan Singer said that he could be using the same motion capture technology he used for Jack the Giant Killer to recreate the Sentinels. He’s doing research right now to see how he could do that.
3)Bryan Singer says they may try to recreate Storm’s likeness in CGI form (sort of like what they did with Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator Salvation, I suppose).
4) Bryan Singer says he may be bringing back Nightcrawler if we all sacrifice our first born.
5) Bryan Singer says they’ll start shooting in April and it will continue until October. Some babies are born in shorter times.
6) Bryan Singer says that this movie will be the biggest movie he’s ever made.
7) Bryan Singer says that he’ll be shooting the movie in native 3-D format.
8) Bryan Singer says they will shoot in Montreal. That’s in Canada. I know this because I looked it up.
9) Bryan Singer says that this movie will be the biggest movie he’s ever made.
10) Bryan Singer says that Richard Nixon will be in this movie. Whether or not he’ll be a mutant has yet to be confirmed.
11) Bryan Singer says that everyone was enthusiastic about reprising their roles. I’m sure Sir Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart are super flattered that their younger selves are being portrayed by Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy.
12) Bryan Singer says that this movie will be the biggest movie he’s ever made.
13) Bryan Singer was on a boat off the coast in Hawaii when he got the call to direct this film.
That about sums up the last forty thousand news articles about X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Written by Daniel Lee